Deploy and share your AI model as a Web App in one click
Share any AI model as a Web App or embed it into your website
This feature is available from the Starter Plan. If you need more information about our plans, please check the Cogniflow pricing page.
This feature allows users to create a web application (Web App) for any AI model the user has access. Users can quickly deploy their AI models as a Web App and share them with others without requiring them to have a Cogniflow account. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to create and share a Web App.
Let's start by choosing the model you want to share. In this tutorial, we will use our "Face Similarity" model, which allows us to compare two photos and predict if it is the same person.
Go to our Public experiments and choose Face Similarity
Click on Use this model!
Click on the Web App tab, and then press the Publish button to create your Web App.
You can then copy this URL and share it with others, who will be able to access and interact with your AI model without needing to have a Cogniflow account! Or click on embed to copy the code to add it directly to your website.
In conclusion, Cogniflow provides you with a simple and effective way to deploy and share their AI models as a stand-alone web application or to embed in your own websites.
This is your web application in action!
Customizing Your Web App
By clicking on the "Customize" button, you can access the interface to personalize your web app according to your preferences.
Parameters for Customization:
- Title: The "Title" parameter allows you to set the title of your web application. It will appear at the top of your web app and should represent the purpose or name of your application.
- Subtitle: The "Subtitle" parameter lets you add an additional line of text below the title. Use it to provide more context.
- Description: Customize the "Description" parameter to provide a detailed overview of your web application. This text can explain its features, benefits, or any other information you want to share with your users.
- Button Text: The "Button Text" parameter determines the text displayed on the main button of your web application.
- Text Font: With the "Text Font" parameter, you can select the font style for your web application's text.
- Color Theme: Customize the "Color Theme" parameter to define the color scheme of your web application.
- Allowed Origins: The "Allowed Origins" parameter helps secure your widgets. Specify the origins (domains or URLs) that are allowed to contain your widget.
- Webhook Url: Use the "Webhook Url" to notify you when an event happens in your web apps and widgets. When the event occurs, an HTTP POST request will be made to the URL.
Additional parameters for question-answering experiments:
- Welcome Message: The welcome message is the initial greeting the chatbot displays when starting a conversation with the user.
- Avatar: You can personalize the chatbot's appearance by selecting an image from your files or dragging it into the designated area.
- Language: Modify the default language used by the chatbot. By default, the chatbot responds in the same language the user uses, but you can change it to force your preferred language.
After adjusting these parameters according to your preferences and clicking on the "Save" button, your web application will be transformed to reflect your customizations.
Updated on: 28/08/2023